Wednesday 14 March 2012

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm- Natural Mint

Jack Black how I love thee. I only found you recently but you just leave me wanting more. Smith's Rosebud Salve, Burt's Bees and eos, I'll have to push you guys aside for at least a little while as this love affair continues (eos I may just rekindle our relationship soon since our fling didn't last long enough cause you melted in the washer).

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 retails for $7.50 which is a bit more expensive than the average balm, but it's a must try. I have it in Natural Mint which leaves my lips feeling cool and tingly. Like you just brushed your teeth! It also comes in several other flavours for you to try. I'm going to stick with Natural Mint though cause I'm addicted to the cooling sensation which hangs around for a while. Oh, and you can share it with the boy! It was targeted to men in the first place after all!



GetJackBlack.com Drugstore.com Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment